Coolpad Note 5 launched with 4010 mAh battery
New Delhi: Chinese telecommunication equipment company Coolpad Group Limited has launched its flagship smartphone Coolpad Note 5 here on Friday. The device is powered with a big 4010 mAh battery. It has come at a price tag of Rs. 10,999.
Vice-President of Coolpad Group Dr Luo Zhongsheng said:
- The timing of launch could not be more perfect, as we celebrate our first year of journey in India.
- We came to India last year with Coolpad Note 3 in a highly competitive market and it was one of the highest selling and popular phones in its category.
- Today I am excited to launch yet another path breaking phone, Note 5’ that has been designed exclusively for the Indian market.
- We had set a stiff sales target ahead of us and we aim to cross the 4 million handsets mark by March next year.
- Coolpad aims to be in the top 5 players in the Global and Indian smartphone market
Key features and specifications:
- 5-inch FHD display with a 1920×1080 resolution
- 4010 mAh battery
- Qualcomm SD 617 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 405GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB ROM (expandable to 64GB).
- 18MP primary camera
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
The device will be exclusively available on Amazon India in two colour variants- royal gold and space grey. It will be available from October 20.