Coolpad Cool Play 6 smartphone to be available online from September
In the last couple of years Coolpad has done well and we have beaten even our own estimates. Year 2017 has been a game changer for Coolpad in India and we continue to put our resources in the country with a plan to achieve 50
Dubai: The 6GB RAM Coolpad Cool Play 6 smartphone launched for the Indian market at Rs 14,999 will be available exclusively on Amazon from September 4, the company has said.
Unveiling the phone here on Sunday, India along with the US has now become two of the largest markets for Coolpad overseas.
The phone will be available exclusively on Amazon.in from September 4.
- Metal body and sports a bezel display.
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- 1080 x 1980 pixels screen resolution.
- 1.95GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Two colour variants -- gold and black.
- 64GB of internal storage.
- 13 MP + 13 MP dual primary camera.
- 8 MP front shooter for selfies.
- 4000 mAh, non-removable Li-Po battery with a standby time up to 300 hours.
- Android 7.1.1. The Android 8.0 OTA update.
- USB Type-C reversible connector and Dual SIM (Nano).
"We have always believed in launching products that start a trend in the market and Cool Play 6 is yet another winner from Coolpad," James Du, Global CEO, Coolpad Group, stated.
"We are also coming with exclusive Coolpad services centres in India with plan to have these in at least five cities in the next six months," Du said.
"In the last couple of years Coolpad has done well and we have beaten even our own estimates. Year 2017 has been a game changer for Coolpad in India and we continue to put our resources in the country with a plan to achieve 50 per cent growth to extend our market share to six per cent of the total market in India," Syed Tajudin, CEO, Coolpad India, said.
"We already have offline presence in eight states with a reach in 3,000 multi-brand outlets and have plans to expand it to a total number of 18 states in the next one year," Tajuddin said.
"Coolpad smartphones have a 25 per cent market share on Amazon in the Rs 8,000 category," he added.