Zim Vs Ind, 2nd ODI: Match Preview
Harare: Commencing the new Cricket season on a winning note, India’s second string team, which has proved supremacy, against the full strength Zimbabwe side, will go into the second ODI with confidence being just one win away from sealing the three-match series. In the 1st ODI, Indian batsman KL Rahul and Ambati Rayudu stole the show with their awe-inspiring knocks.
India will focus on putting young talents into action. On the other hand, Zimbabwe will have to get their bearings to get past India in its must-win game in order to remain in the race of clinching the series.
- KL Rahul spell bounding form will act as boon for the Indian team.
- Batting unit looks vehement in the presence of Manish Pandey, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav and Karun Nair.
- Jasprit Bumrah, Dhawal Kulkarni and Barindar Sran’s spell could prove a turning point in the bowling friendly pitch.
- Fans must be expecting some cracking helicopter shots from the Indian skipper MS Dhoni.
- Elton Chigumbura, who was the top-scorer for the side, will leave no stone unturned to give some fine batting performances.
- Despite giving disciplined bowling spells, Zimbabwe bowlers Tendai Chatara, skipper Cremer, Raza and Chamu failed to stop Indian batsmen.
- Zimbabwe batsmen have to play some responsible Cricket in the second ODI.