Ravi Shastri posts pic with Akshay Kumar, gets trolled for no reason
New Delhi: In the era of social media, when you are trolled you never know. The similar was the case of former Indian cricketer Ravi Shastri, who is loved and admired for his Cricket commentary. He came into limelight on micro-blogging site Twitter for no reason.
The 55-year old got the attention of Tweeple when he uploaded a pic on Twitter along with Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar. The post could have been welcomed by all but Shastri did not check the picture quality and uploaded a blurred one with Khiladi Kumar.
Taking note over the same, Tweeple began trolling the veteran cricketer. The reason, however, looked silly as there are many who upload blurred or unclear pics.
In the tweet, he praised his school mate Akki, saying, "“Great to catch up with a fellow Don Boscoite who has done wonderfully well in the career as an actor @akshaykumar.”
Some also used Shastri's overused term tracer bullet against him.
In another such case, Hollywood and Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra was trolled for wearing a knee length dress while meeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Check tweets in slides:
- Power must be held by patriots, not traitors, says Xi Jinping in Hong Kong
- Shruti Haasan spills the beans on her marriage plans; Find out
- It's time to serve up some big incentives to curb obesity
- Covid live: Active cases reach 1,07,189
- Gross GST collection in June stands at Rs 1.44 lakh cr: FM
- Live 5th Test: England opt to bowl vs India
- Mukesh Ambani wants to succeed where Dhirubhai did not
- Prophet row: SC says Nupur's 'loose tongue' set country on fire
- Had BJP accepted a Sena CM in 2019, there would have been no MVA, Uddhav says
- Covid-19 fourth wave alert! India logs over 17,000 new cases, 23 deaths