New Delhi: Indian Cricket team’s speedster Mohammad Shami is all set for a comeback after 18-month long gap due to injury. Shami admitted that maintaining line and length will be his key weapon in the forthcoming tour.
Shami said to bcci.tv-
- As bowlers, we have to focus on line and length.
- West Indies is the kind of team that can give you a run for your money on a given day and so you have to be very focussed and aware.
- I enjoy bowling all the more when my ball starts to reverse.
- So I do wait for the time when the ball will start reversing and then we maintain it and start using it.
- And once it starts reversing, then maintaining a line and length is very important.
In the Indian Premiere League (IPL) 2016, Shami had made a watchful reappearance and had given some stupendous spells.
Under the headship of aggressive Virat Kohli, India will take on West Indies in the first test encounter from July 21.
Also read: http://english.newstrack.com/nation-wants-to-know-what-pmspeakstoarnab-interview-excerpts
Also read: http://www.newztrack.com/english/euro-cup-portugal-has-been-an-under-performer-so-far
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App