Jose Mourinho becomes chief coach of Manchester United
London: Football legend Portuguese Jose Mourinho has been selected as chief coach of Manchester United on a three-year contract on Friday.
United’s executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said-
- Mourinho is the best manager in the game today.
- He has won trophies and inspired players in countries across Europe.
- He knows Premiere League very well as has won three titles.
- We are all set to welcome him to Manchester United.
Since 2003, former Football player bagged 22 trophies with his tremendous efforts. He also carries plenty of experience in coaching.
- Becoming the coach of the English club is a special honour.
- I have always felt an affinity with Old Trafford.
- It has hosted some important memories for me in the career.
- I have always enjoyed a rapport with the United fans.
- I am looking forward to being their manager and enjoying their magnificent support.