IPL 2016 Final, RCB Vs SRH: Match Preview
Bengaluru: The final of the 51-day old ninth edition of IPL promises to have a cracker of match as both the finalists will vie for their first-ever IPl title with some of the giants of the contemporary cricket to be seen in action at Chinnaswamy stadium at Bengaluru.
Two teams, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad have reached the final of the celebrated tournament of IPL 2016 by thrashing the hopes of other 6 teams will wish to continue their winning rhyme in the most crucial game of the contest on Sunday.
The most exciting fact of this year’s IPL final is that the winner will be the first timer as both RCB and SRH have not won any title of IPL.
M.Chinnaswamy stadium, which is usually a batting supportive pitch is all set to witness the most exciting and edge-of-the-seat game of the tournament, where both the teams will put themselves in with no stone unturned.
Both skippers in the form of Virat Kohli and David Warner have played the main lead for their respective teams in this Indian Premiere League and the Cricket fans will be expecting a similar show in today’s match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore-
- Virat Kohli, who is on verge of creating a history by scoring 1000 runs in Indian Premiere League, is just 81 runs behind reaching the milestone.
- If the bat of Chris Gayle went friendly with the ball, then thunderstorm may hit Sunrisers.
- AB de Villiers and KL Rahul have remained all time favourites for the side.
- Shae Watson’s performance with the bowl is making his existence, count as he is next to Purple Cap holder Bhuvneshwar Kumar in terms of wickets.
- Yuvzvendra Chahal, who has been selected in the Indian limited overs team for Zimbabwe tour is an important weapon of Captain Kohli.
- If Warner sets himself in, the cruel hitter will launch fireworks to dishearten RCB weak bowling.
- Shikhar Dhawan could act as a surprise package against RCB.
- Yuvraj Singh is a match-winner, who can change the batting gear at any time.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mustafizur Rahman and Karn Sharma have to tackle the RCB storm.
- Deepak Hooda, Naman Ojha and Henriques have to display some extraordinary Cricket.