IND vs PAK: Will India win or Pakistan? Predictions of 10 leading experts

The much-awaited match of T20 World Cup 2024 between India and Pakistan will be played today (June 9) at Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. Which team will win this match.

Bhoomi Goyal
Published on: 9 Jun 2024 7:05 AM GMT
IND vs PAK: Will India win or Pakistan? Predictions of 10 leading experts
X

This is the match everyone is waiting for. That moment has arrived. The much-awaited match of T20 World Cup 2024 between India and Pakistan will be played today (June 9) at Nassau County International Cricket Stadium in New York. Which team will win this match. This is the biggest question. However, many cricketers of the world have predicted which team can win this match. They have also given the reason behind this. Some of their names are-

Harbhajan Singh

Star Sports has shared a video before the India vs Pakistan match. In this, the reporter asked Harbhajan Singh which team will win the India-Pakistan match? So while answering this, the former cricketer took the name of India. The reason behind this, he has told the strong Indian batting lineup. Apart from this, talking about bowling, he said that we have bowlers like Bumrah, Pandya, Arshdeep and Siraj who are much better than them.

Wasim Akram

Wasim Akram believes that the Indian team is in form. It is also better than other teams. It is everyone's favorite in the tournament. For the India vs Pakistan match, he has said that India has a 60 percent chance of winning, while the Green team has a 40 percent chance.

Navjot Singh Sidhu

Sidhu says that the Indian team is many times more balanced than the opposition team. The team has 3 quality all-rounders. There are 6 or 7 bowling options. The batsmen are in form. Rohit has also come into form. Anything can happen, but the kind of balance India has, the team has a very heavy hand.

Sunil Gavaskar

Sunil Gavaskar believes that the Indian team will win this match. There is no question here. Gavaskar says that the pitch is a bit spicy, but we have 4 quality fast bowlers. Rohit has scored a half-century. Rishabh is looking in good rhythm. That's why I think the Indian team has the upper hand.

Steve Smith

Steve Smith believes that India can win again. They have 2 quality fast bowlers. "This is the reason why I think India can win again", he said.

Irfan Pathan

Pathan has also called India a contender for victory. He says that according to me India will win. Because India is a strong team. Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and Rishabh Pant bat well in the powerplay and this match will come in the hands of the Indian team.

Ramiz Raja

Former Pakistani cricketer Ramiz Raja also believes that India has the upper hand in this match. Because they have shown good game till now. They also deserve it. They are not getting beaten anywhere. Pakistan needs to work a lot at the moment.

Sreesanth

Sreesanth also feels that the Indian team will win this match. He believes that every time in India vs Pakistan match, the X factor is Virat Kohli. This time it will be Hardik Pandya.

Ambati Rayudu

Ambati Rayudu also believes that Team India will win the India vs Pakistan match. However, the toss will play an important role during the match.

Piyush Chawla

Piyush Chawla says that I feel that the Indian team will win this match. On paper, the Indian players look very strong.

Bhoomi Goyal

Bhoomi Goyal

English Content Writer in Newstrack from Jaipur, Rajasthan. (Education, Business, Technology, Political, Sports, Lifestyle, Crime and Webstories)

My self Bhoomi Goyal from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I have passed my Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication this year. I worked in Rajasthan Patrika for six months as an intern. I am working here from June 1st. I passed my graduation in BCA from Rajasthan University and master's in journalism and mass communication from Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur.

Next Story