Had I stayed with AB little longer, RCB would have won: Kohli
Bengaluru: RCB skipper Virat Kohli whose Royal Challengers Bangalore which lost to Sunrisers Hydearbad in the final of IPL 2016 on Sunday night feels that it would have been a different scenario if he would have stayed little longer with AB de Villiers.
Everything was going fine till both separated and lost their wickets in quich succession leading to a disappointing loss in ninth episode of IPL.
- I am proud of the way RCB played this season.
- People of Bengaluru supported in worst of the seasons.
- We would have loved to be on other side of result.
- We went for a few but wicket was nice.
- Had I stayed with AB a little longer, it would have been different.
Kohli, however, admits that SRH bowling strength is the main reason behind their spectacular win in a big game.
Virat, on his four centuries-
- I opened the innings, someone batting at No.3 or No.4 may not have scored much.
- I surprised myself there.
- Most sixes in the tournament surprised me.
- I am happy with the award but I don’t want to talk much.
- The winning team deserves the place here.