Emraan presents first look of Azhar to Azharuddin
Mumbai: Noted Bollywood actor, Emraan Hashmi has presented the first look of his next Bollywood venture 'Azhar' to cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin on his 53rd birthday.
The 36-year-old actor, who is portraying the lead role in the forthcoming flick, on Monday, tweeted "Happy 53rd Birthday @mpazhar. Here is my birthday present. Me as You in #Azhar! #HappyBirthdayAzhar @AzharTheFilm,"
- Emraan has posted a sepia toned photograph in which he is seen wearing a test-team jersy on Twitter as the first look of 'Azhar'.
- Mahest Bhatt, who launched the serial kisser, said that the movie will reinvent Emraan as an artist.
- The film is produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion pictures and directed by Tony D'Souza.
- It is a sports biographical film based on the life of former Indian International cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin.
- The cast of the film includes Prachi Desai, Nargis Fakhri and Huma Qureshi.