Beware of buying OnePlus3 from Flipkart, warns company
New Delhi: Flipkart is set to host Big Shopping Days sale from December 18 to December 21 in which customers would get items at discounted prices.
Among all products, one item which is concerning the company is the sale of poular high-end smartphone OnePlus3. And why not? OnePlus 3 is an Amazon India exclusive.
The whole matter got limelight when OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei had taken a jibe at Flipkart, tweeting, “brother, what is this? We are exclusive with Amazon.”
OnePlus3, itself in a statement, advised customers to purchase smartphone from Amazon India. “OnePlus is focused on creating premium flagship smartphones. We have an exclusive partnership with Amazon in India. We advice customers to purchase OnePlus products only through official channels as we cannot guarantee the authenticity of the products sold elsewhere,” said OnePlus in a statement.
Technically, Flipkart could not sell OnePlus 3 as it is Amazon exclusive. The only way by which Flipkart could do so is by buying the sets from Amazon and then sells them at a lower price.
When OnePlus is taking no warranty if customer buys it from Flipkart, the advisory need not to be taken for granted.
To check the features and specifications of OnePlus3T, check the next slide:
- Smartphone has a large 5.5 inches
- AMOLED display with curved glass
- Phone sports a metal body
- OnePlus 3T is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- Phone has a 6GB RAM
- It comes in two variants (64GB priced at Rs 29,999 and 128GB priced at Rs 34,999)
- Smartphone runs on 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system
- Phone has 16-megapixel rear camera featuring Sony IMX298 sensor, phase detection with autofocus and 4K video recording.
- It comes with a 16MP front camera featuring Samsung 3P8SP sensor.
- Smartphone is powered with a 3400mAh batter