What India is facing is the result of Congress' wrongdoings: PM Modi
While only two days are left for the campaigning ahead of the assembly elections in Rajasthan, the parties are leaving no stone unturned to win the elections.
Hanumangarh (Rajasthan): While only two days are left for the campaigning ahead of the assembly elections in Rajasthan, the parties are leaving no stone unturned to win the elections.
Both parties Bharatiya Janata Party and Congress in their rallies are attacking each other.
While addressing a public rally in Hanumangarh of Rajasthan, PM Modi launched a scathing attack on Congress. He said whatever today the country is facing, it is all because of Congress.
"The country has to suffer because of the mistakes made by them in greed for power", says PM Modi.
Raising the Kartarpur Corridor issue, PM Modi said that it was mainly because of the mistakes of the Congress party that the Kartarpur Corridor is in Pakistan today.
PM Modi is also schedule to address the rallies Jaipur and Sikar.
WHAT PM MODI STATED IN SIKAR
- You all know the true face of Congress party. Don't let Congress enter Rajasthan because Congress is the root of all problems.
- The naamdar party got the banks lend loan to a shell company in the name of a steal company, which eventually benefitted one of the relatives of this party. The Congress looted the banks and destroyed them. The Congress ruined the banks. They got loans for their cronies cleared by making just a telephone call,
- I asked, why Congress never issues the criminal charges filed against their leaders? Many Congress leaders have been arrested on the charges of corruption, money laundering, and rape. They are still behind the bar, serving their time.
- One of the Congress leaders once called Army chief a ‘sadak-chhap goonda’. They have no respect for our soldiers. I ask you, would you ever place your trust in such a party?
- Congress party is indifferent to the struggle of our officers. In 2014, everything changed. You led the BJP to victory and allowed me to serve you. When I opened the files, there was no record of ‘one rank one pension’. It took me two years to get it on paper and functioning.
- This land is a land of warriors, of fighters. And this 'naamdar' party, they disrespect our warriors, our army. When the surgical strike happened, they were unhappy. Their faces had lost all the colours. Though the naamdar sat in Congress office, questioned the surgical strike, asked her for videos, proof but you had faith in us.
- Those sitting in Delhi, did nothing when it came to Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh, but when it came to Rajasthan, they tried to create an air about BJP losing. They spent a lot of money on it, too. But the people of Rajasthan know better.
- Being a party chief, your fatwa to ‘Bharat mata ki jai’ is a shame on the great history of Congress. This naamdar of Congress, why is he opposing, restricting our youth from chanting ‘Bharat mata ki jai’? It’s a matter of pride, emotions to say this out loud. So say it out loud! The strength reflects in our country’s progress, in the surgical strikes and this naamdar is against this?
HERE IS WHAT PM MODI SAID IN HANUMANGARH:
- Whatever farmers are facing today, it is all due to the inaccurate policies of the previous Congress government. If Sardar Patel had become the country's first prime minister instead of Nehru, then the situation would have been completely different.
- Many corruption scams were making headlines under the Congress Government but in last five years have you seen any news of such scams?
- Our soldiers have given a befitting reply to the enemy by conducting surgical strike.
- I am saying this with conviction that had a farmer’s child become India’s first prime minister, had Sardar Patel become the first prime minister, farmers would not have been in distress today.
- Why didn’t Congress realise in 1947 that Kartarpur Sahib should be in India? The credit for the Kartarpur Corridor doesn’t go to Modi, it goes to your vote.
- The country has to suffer today because of the mistakes made by Congress in greed of power.
- It is only Congress's mistake that Kartarpur Corridor is in Pakistan today because when India attained Independence in 1947, some people were in such hurry to ascend the throne that they ignored the country’s partition.
- On the occasion of Navy Day, I send my greetings to our valorous Navy personnel from this land of bravery.