Varun Gandhi is not the BJP CM face from UP: Maneka Gandhi
Mathura: Speculations related to Varun Gandhi’s projection as the chief ministerial face of BJP in poll-bound Uttar Pradesh comes to an end with his mother and cabinet minister Maneka Gandhi herself denied all such reports on Tuesday.
She clearly said that Varun Gandhi will not be the CM face for the Bharatiya Janata Party from UP.
Maneka Gandhi skips question on Priyanka Gandhi
- Union Women and Child Welfare Minister Maneka Gandhi was talking to reporters in Mathura
- She chose not to reply when asked about Priyanka Gandhi to be fielded against Varun in UP
What she said on Kashmir?
- Some people are trying to give a bigger shape to the incident
- Mehbooba Mufti government in the state and BJP will jointly find a way out of it
- She assured that Kashmir issue will be solved soon
Ashram for Widows:
- An Ashram is under construction in Vrindavan for nearly 1000 widows
- Maneka said government shall make more Ashrams in future
- Home for Widows also will be constructed in Varanasi