UP to face Una, Rohith Vemula like incidents if BJP wins: Mayawati
Badaun-Sitapur: An upbeat Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati, buoyant with the first phase polling in Uttar Pradesh, thanked the party members and voters for participating in the election process.
Speaking at a rally in Badaun, the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister attacked the Prime Minister Narendra Modi by saying that he should first talk about the Centre's development work in past 2.5 years before bothering about the state. She was referring to Modi's remark against here during his rally here.
Modi had said that Badaun remained Mayawati's jurisdiction, still there are no fruits of development.
Speaking over BJP's win on all three MLC seats in Uttar Pradesh, Mayawati said that the election was managed and BJP won it with the power of money.
Speaking at a rally in Sitapur, Mayawati said that if BJP comes to power in the state, incidents like Una and Rohith Vemula will happen in the state.
What else Mayawati said?
- BSP will Come in full majority.
- Still now BJP could not come up with CM face in UP.
- Government has not told how much black money has come back after demonetisation.
- Muslims in UP are being tortured in the name of Cow slaughter and Love Jihad.
- Attacking the Samajwadi Party government, Mayawati said that schemes have been launched in haste for electoral benefits.