BJP declares its UP executive list, includes riots accused Rana
Lucknow: Bhartiya Janata Party, announced the list of Uttar Pradesh executives,on Tuesday.
The party’s executive list has 15 vice-presidents, eight general secretaries, one treasurer, one assistant treasurer and 15 secretaries, including Muzzaffarnagar riots accused Suresh Rana as one of the vice presidents.
The party has also included sons of Rajasthan Governor Kalyan Singh and Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh in its executive list.
What party leaders stated:
"The new executive is a mix of young blood and experienced leadership," a senior leader of BJP said.
- BJP spokesperson Vijay Bhadur Pathak has been elevated as the general secretary.
- Newly elected Rajya Sabha member SP Shukla has been retained in the executive.
- MLA Rajesh Agarwal has been retained as treasurer while Naveen Jain has been appointed as his deputy, a party leader said.
- Senior Party leader Lalji Tandon’s son MLA Gopal Tandon has been included in the list of vice-presidents along with Kalyan Singh’s son Rajveer Singh Raju.
- Pankaj Singh, son of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, has been made the general secretary.