UP CM Akhilesh to chair the cabinet meeting on Wednesday
LucknowAll Posts: The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, on Wednesday, has called a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday at his Annexe Secretariat in the state capital to take important decisions on development related works and policy decisions.
Proposals to be discussed:
- 300 contract degree colleges' teachers Cabinet Meeting
- are proposed to be made permanent.
- ‘Loktantra Senani’ might be honoured by the government.
- Pensions of the government employees might be increased.
- Proposals for establishing 32 Sanskrit institutions might be granted.
- Proposal of establishing an inter college for girls in Dhampur of Bijnor.
- policy amendment for extending more benefits to Fishermen.
- Construction of ‘automatic drive testing tracks’ to prevent road accidents within the state can also be proposed.
- There can be a proposal of making Gonda road a four-lane.
- Proposal for making Synthetic running tracks at the Guru Gobind Singh sports college of Lucknow.
- Vehicle certification-inspection centres can be opened across the state.
- A multi logistic transport hub can be established at the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor.