Take care of non-alcoholic fatty liver with these easy steps!
New Delhi: Liver disease is one of the most common diseases all over the world. More than 10 billion people, each year, suffer some kind of liver problem.
Those days are gone, when we could relate liver disease with alcohol. Now a days, obesity, eating excessive junk food can also lead to major problems of liver.
More than a million new patients are diagnosed with liver cirrhosis every year globally, and the major causes for it are non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and hepatitis B and C.
Have the below given foods to get rid of non-alcoholic fatty liver within days:
Green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, cabbage, and sprouts help in general weight loss by preventing fat build-up in the liver.
Oats are packed with dietary fibre and help a person feel full for a longer period, thus serving as a filling breakfast or snack and increasing the body's energy levels.
These seeds are high in the antioxidant vitamin E, which helps protect the liver from further damage, and are a healthy snack for munching in between meals.
This popular flavour-enhancing ingredient helps burn extra fat, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
Rich in omega-3 fatty acid, fish is an excellent food that improves liver function and reduces inflammation.
How can healthy lifestyle cure Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease?
- Reducing weight, eating healthy, exercising moderately, and avoiding alcohol can reduce the risk of NAFLD.
- Consuming alcohol does not cause NAFLD, but it can worsen the condition.
Medicines can also be helpful to cure NAFLD:
- Medicines can be useful in managing the symptoms associated with this condition.
- Using medications that have natural ingredients can restore the functional efficiency of the liver.
- Formulations containing natural ingredients such as The Caper Bush (Himsra) and Chicory (Kasani) improve the functional efficiency of the liver, protect the liver structure, boost liver health, and remove toxins from the body.