UP does not want a CM who is still learning politics: Swati Singh
Meerut: Taking a dig at the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) women's wing President Swati Singh on Wednesday said that UP does not want a CM who is learning politics even after heading a state for five years.
Accusing SP and BSP of corruption while addressing BJP's 'Mahila Sammelan' here, Singh said that former had guzzled the hard earned money of people and latter sold people's rights and hoarded money.
Swati slammed SP government:
- People in Samajwadi Party have no respect for women.
- Women in the state are not safe.
- SP has given a boost to corrupts and corruption.
- People should boycott the Akhilesh Yadav government to eradicate corruption.
- People never knew that a day will come when a CM of the state will fight his father and uncle for money.
- SP government is shielding the corrupts in the state.
Swati Singh targets Mayawati:
- If party (BJP) will say, I will fight election against Mayawati.
- Mayawati sold the dreams of Kanshiram and Baba Saheb.
- Kanshiram had guided Mayawati to make her grow.
- If Mayawati had been disloyal to Kanshiram, she can be loyal to no one else.
Swati came into prominence after she led a campaign against senior BSP leaders for making derogatory remarks against her minor daughter. This came after her husband and former BJP leader Dayashankar Singh made obscene remarks for BSP Supremo Mayawati and was expelled from the party.