Swamy Prasad Maurya hits out at Mayawati, Mulayam
Bahraich: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Swamy Prasad Maurya on Sunday called Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and BSP Supremo Mayawati as 'Pythons' who swallowed rights of people coming from backward class.
Maurya was speaking during 'OBC Conference' organized here on Sunday.
What else Maurya said?
- On one hand, Akhilesh Yadav promises to not allow any criminal in his party but on the other hand, his uncle Shivpal Singh Yadav bats for the inclusion Mukhtar Ansari in SP.
- The clash between Shivpal and Akhilesh is fake and it is just to mislead people.
- Party isn't following the ideologies of Lohia, instead it admires people with criminal mindset.
- Over the possible grand alliance in Uttar Pradesh, Maurya said that it was Mulayam, who boycotted grand alliance in Bihar.
- It would be a cheating from his (Mulayam's) part if he now goes for an alliance with other parties.
Maurya attacks BSP:
- Mayawati is apolitical and she should not brought back to power in the state.
- Mayawati is extremely greedy for money.
- She has sold the Bahujan Samaj Party to wealthy people.