Subramanian Swamy now compares FM Jaitley with 'waiter'
New Delhi: Amid war of words with the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, the Rajya Sabha member from BJP Subramanian Swamy compared FM with a ‘waiter’ on Friday. He further said that if he disregarded discipline, there would be a bloodbath.
Swamy indirectly compares Jaitley as waiter
- BJP should direct ministers to wear traditional and modernised Indian clothes while visiting abroad
- In coat and tie they look like waiters
- Jaitley held a meeting with the Bank of China Chairman in Beijing
- His pictures in a lounge suit appeared in media news
- Jaitley recently asked Subramanian Swamy to maintain discipline
Swamy slams Jaitley for discipline remark
- People giving me an unasked advice of discipline
- Jaitley recently said that to what extent should we attack those, the discipline and constraint of whose offices prevent them from responding and this has happened more than once
BJP not happy with Swamy’s recent remarks
- Party leadership has taken dim view of Swamy’s remarks
- BJP would not tolerate further the remarks amount to indiscipline
- Amit Shah could talk to Swamy in next few days