Samajwadi party has turned into a drama company: Owaisi
Shravasti: AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi on Saturday hit out at the Samajwadi Party by saying that it has turned into a 'drama company' from a political party.
Taking a serious dig at the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Owaisi said, "When Akhilesh is not loyal to his father Mulayam Singh Yadav, how can he be loyal to the nation?"
Owaisi was addressing a mass gathering here on Saturday.
What else Asaduddin Owaisi said?
- Akhilesh government had forced the administration to set free the people responsible behind Muzaffarnagar riots.
- Akhilesh Yadav did nothing to curb the riots situation but now he leaving no stone unturned to remain in power.
Owaisi also slammed Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
- Narendra Modi promised to bring back black money stashed abroad.
- People are facing a lot of trouble due to demonetisation.
- Nearly 8 crore people have become unemployed.
- Modi has made the poor poorer.