PK In Action: Volunteers' team to take up pulse
Lucknow: The newly-hired social media strategist Prashant Kishor today gave 'mantra' to the demoralised Congress cadre in Uttar Pradesh asking them to send a group of twenty volunteers to each of 403 assembly constituencies of the state to gauge the pulse of the people.
''Contrary to popular belief that Mayawati-led BSP is the front runner as far as 2017 assembly polls are concerned, you are adviced not to take Bharatiya Janata Partyy lightly and consider saffron brigade as the main challenge,'' he told the meeting of district and city presidents of the UP Congress in the presence of UPCC president Nirmal Khatri and in charge of UP affairs Madhusudan Mistri.
- The volunteers will take the feedback from the public in each constituency about their problems and aspirations.
- On the basis of the feedback, the Congress will chalk out the strategy for the coming assembly polls.
- They will form the crunch group and may even suggest the candidates.
- Forget about much-talked about contest between Samajwadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party, think about Congress vs BJP in the next polls,Prashant Kishor said.
- He adviced not to talk with the people on cast plank instead tell them about the difference between truth and lie.
- This was the high time Congress steps up efforts for revival.
- Shun internal bickering and groupism because it effects the performance.
- All the participants were given form on which the suggestion and the names of volunteers may be