Ramgopal Yadav threatens Shivpal to not speak against him
Lucknow: Expelled SP leader Ramgopal Yadav on Monday threatened Shivpal Yadav and Amar Singh to stay away from his area during election campaigns.
Ramgopal's comment is a befitting reply to Shivpal, who earlier in the day, said that people having no support of voters are doing politics.
What else Ramgopal said?
- No one launched personal attack on Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
- Akhilesh always defended the good works state government did under his rule.
- Akhilesh has everything and hence, he won't form new party.
- Few people also made false allegations against me.
- It was wrong if someone snatches mic from the CM of the state.
- Akhilesh had faced this several times but he never complained.
- Opponents never accused Akhilesh Yadav of anything.
- But people from within the party keep blaming him.