'Conspirator' Ramgopal Yadav expelled from all party posts: Shivpal
Lucknow: In another big ticket action from the party, Samajwadi Party (SP) General Secretary Ramgopal Yadav has been expelled for six years from all party posts.
A decision to this effect was taken by Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav and announced by state party President Shivpal Yadav at a press conference in the state capital on Sunday. According to Shivpal, he has been charged with colluding with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to conspire against the party leaders.
Going to an extent, Shivpal said, though without naming him, that Ramgopal had been in touch with BJP out of the fear of CBI which is investigating the case of Yadav Singh, the former Chief Engineer of Noida Authority.
What else Shivpal said?
- Ram Gopal has colluded with BJP.
- He is actively involved in making Samajwadi Party feeble.
- He is conspiring against the party leaders.
- Akhilesh Yadav is not aware of his nefarious designs.
- He made a team of conspirators who exploited the party workers.
Ramgopal met BJP leaders thrice:
- Shivpal said that Ramgopal had met BJP leaders thrice.
- He wants to save his son Akshay Yadav and daughter in law from CBI investigation in connection to Yadav Singh case.