Ram temple in Ayodhya if BJP gets majority in UP: Kalraj Mishra
Kanpur: Reiterating BJP's resolve to construct grand Ram temple at Ayodhya, the Union Minister Kalraj Mishra said that it could be done only if the Bharatiya Janata Party got two third majority in Uttar Pradesh assembly polls in 2017.
'' There are certain issues related to Ram temple which are still in the court but still if we get the majority, these can be sorted out,'' he said on Saturday while speaking with media on the sidelines of a function at Vrahspati Mahila Mahavidyalaya in Kanpur.
- We will try to achieve consensus on Ram temple issue
- A law could be made if BJP gets two third majoprity in UP assembly.
- The grand temple will be a symbol of national unity and social harmony.
- Samajwadi Party misused administration blatantly in panchayat polls.
- The unopposed elections for Gram Pradhan were due to use of muscle and money power by the ruling party in UP