Samajwadi Party calls PM Modi, Amit Shah as 'terrorists'
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief spokesperson and UP Minister Rajendra Choudhary made a controversial statement over the Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah by calling them as "terrorists".
Addressing a press conference after the third phase polling in Lucknow, Choudhary said, "Two magicians from Gujarat have dramatised the politics of Uttar Pradesh but they won't succeed in their foul intentions."
What else Rajendra Choudhary said?
- BJP's mother organization RSS has no contribution in India's freedom struggle.
- They think that people of UP can be manipulated and they can be misleaded.
- People of UP will never allow outsiders to play undignified politics.
BJP will lose elections:
- PM Modi thinks that by serving lies to the innocent people of state, BJP will win the polls. But he is wrong.
- BJP will face defeat in the UP Assembly Polls.
- Amit Shah is continuously insulting the people of UP.
- People will give them a befitting reply by casting the ballot in favour of SP.