Rahul Gandhi to woo farmers during 'Khaat Par Charcha' in Deoria
Gorakhpur: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi will launch a massive 25-day kisan padyatra from Deoria in Uttar Pradesh on Tuesday. A special programme ‘Khaat Par Charcha’ has been organized by the party workers where Rahul will try to woo farmers.
Congress Vice President will also lead a road-show in Gorakhpur today.
It may be mentioned that in 2012, Congress could bag only 28 of the 403 seats in UP and hence the party is gearing up to bring some good results in the 2017 assembly elections.
Rahul Gandhi’s Khaat Par Charcha:
- Rahul will hold his first Khaat Par Charcha at the Santasi Inter College in Rudrapur.
- He will then address the same event at Leelavati Stadium in Kushinagar.
- Congress Poll Strategist Prashant Kishor and his team is leaving no stone unturned to make Rahul’s show a hit.
Rahul Gandhi’s foot march:
- Congress Vice President Rahu Gandhi’s foot match will begin from Deoria in eastern UP.
- Sources close to party said that the roadshow will culminate in a big rally in Ghaziabad or Meerut.
- Congress plans to connect with around 25000 farmers during its 25 days long road show starting today.