Rahul Gandhi's Kisaan Yatra renamed as 'Rahul Sandesh Yatra'
Lucknow: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi will serve old wine in new bottle as his much hyped 'Kisaan Yatra' now will be called as 'Rahul Sandesh Yatra'. Rahul, however, will target the ruling government on same issues which he had pitched during his Kisaan Yatra.
Congress' state incharge Ghulam Nabi Azad and UP Party Chief Raj Babbar flagged off Rahul Sandesh Yatra on Friday from party office here.
Earlier on the day, Azad had a meeting with party officials and workers and issued directions to make Rahul's Yatra more appealing. He asked the party workers to reach to the farmers and come out with their pain.
Meanwhile Rahul's Kisaan Yatra culminated on Thursday.
How Congress will execute its further plans?
- 17 seater vehicles will run in 75 districts.
- On 13th morning, vehicles will reach district headquarters.
- 75 observers will keep a close watch on the proceedings.
- Observers are comprised of former MLAs, senior party leaders and officials.
- Zonal incharge would be transferred to another district after every seven days.
- A senior leader of the state will mark his presence during the rally.
- Raj Babbar also will join the Yatra from time to time.
- Yatra will end in 6 to 7 days in small districts while it would take around 10 to 12 days in districts having more population.