Priyanka Gandhi is all set to hit campaign trail across UP
New Delhi: In a bid to get some fresh blood in Congress ahead of the Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls, Priyanka Gandhi is set to hit the campaign trail across the state from July 29.
According to party insiders, Priyanka and Rahul Gandhi will directly interact with the party workers of the state during the election campaign.
- The ‘grand old party’ will organise public meetings across the state from July.
- Priyanka will be accompanied by Rahul in these events.
- These meetings will be aimed at encouraging the party workers.
- Sources said party president Sonia Gandhi would conduct a road show in Varanasi on August 2.
- More than one lakh workers are expected to be gathered at the road show.
- Senior leaders like Sheila Dixit and Raj Babbar will also attend the promotional events of the party.