BJP can win majority on its own, but ready to induct small parties in cabinet: PM
Mau: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday presented a confident face and at the same time tried to be a little generous for the small parties who are in alliance with the Bharatiya Janata Party, while addressing the people of Mau on Monday.
The Prime Minister said that he was assured of the BJP winning majority on its own but he himself will make sure that the small allies of the party get representation in the Uttar Pradesh cabinet.
"Though we are capable of winning majority on our own, but small parties in alliance with us will get representation in cabinet," stated the PM.
Further stating that the BJP is dedicated towards the development of the lower sections of the state, the PM said, "We are undertaking measures for welfare of our farmer brothers and sisters. We want their incomes to double by 2022."
What else he said in Mau:
- When Nehru ji was the PM, a member of Parliement from Ghazipur expressed concern over poverty. When report was presented, everyone was in tears but they didn't take any action.
- India is scaling newer heights of progress. It is due to the 125 crore Indians.
- UP too can develop, it just needs a stable BJP Government.
- SP, BSP are well aware that they would be defeated in these elections and now they are creating an environment that no party gets majority.
- SP, BSP and Congress want to defeat the BJP and can go to any low to make it possible, but they should not play with the future of Uttar Pradesh.
- BJP believes in Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas and as the elections are progressing, it is visible that UPiites have made up their minds to support the BJP.
- Why the SP government doesn't care about farmers in Uttar Pradesh? It must answer, why are it is not helping farmers in distress?
- Central Government allotted funds for 24 hours power supply in UP, but they have not been utilised by the SP government.
- Law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh is a disaster. Crime rate is rising, incidents of loot, rape, riots are reported. This must end.