Learn 'Thukrana' to curb corruption, says PM Narendra Modi
The PM, on Friday, classified corruption into four parts and gave the only remedy to cure the problem. Quoting famous Hindi poet, Ashok Chakradhar, the PM said that corruption is done in the state through four different ways, namely, getting money for the work being
Mirzapur: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, after being post-graduated with the masters degree in abbreviations, has come up with a new knowledge pack on corruption.
The PM, on Friday, classified corruption into four parts and gave the only remedy to cure the problem. Quoting famous Hindi poet, Ashok Chakradhar, the PM said that corruption is done in the state through four different ways, namely, getting money for the work being done, getting the money as the token of thanks after the work being done, to take money forcibly and to get money due to fear of post
Modi said, "A famous poet, Ashok Chakradhar has said, ' Chaar tarah ke bhrashtachar hote hain, nazrana, shukrana, jabrana aur haqrana' and the only way to get UP rid of this is learning 'Thukrana' (to kick off the non-performing government)."
The Prime Minister was addressing the public gathering, here, to campaign for the Bharatiya Janata Party for seventh phase of the assembly elections.
What else he said:
- These UP elections are about giving opportunities to the state’s youth, ensuring safety of people and all round progress of poor.
- When Mulayam ji was the CM of UP, he promised opening up of two new bridges, but why is it that they aren’t made yet.
- This election is to celebrate the ‘mukti’ from SP, Congress and BSP.
- This election will decide the future of Uttar Pradesh.
- Everyone is saying UP assembly elections is a celebration.
- BSP leader took away stones for building statues but later when questioned, the leader shied away and said it came from Rajasthan.
- There is no guarantee of jobs from honest in the state.
- I am urging you to wipe out the SP, Congress and BSP from the state.
- Tourism hubs can be developed in Kashi. Youth will get jobs if the BJP comes to power.
It could be mentioned that the 40 Assembly constituencies, including Mirzapur, will go to polls on March 8. The results will be declared on March 11.