Asaduddin Owaisi is not guided missile of Congress, says Raj Babbar
Kanpur: Commenting All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) president Asaduddin Owaisi indulged in frivolous talks, Uttar Pradesh Congress President Raj Babbar advised him to read ‘Babar Nama’.
“Owaisis is not the guided missile of Congress. Our party suffered a jolt in Maharashtra and Bihar and it would have not happened if he was so,” Babbar told newsmen in Kanpur on Monday.
Babbar was in Kanpur to attend the ‘Swatantra Juloos’ organised on the occasion of 70th Independence Day.
“You know I will not answer your queries on such frivolous persons,” Babbar said when asked a question about Owasisi’s statement made on senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad and Uttar Pradesh Minister Mohammad Azam Khan.
Launched attack on Samajwadi Party (SP) government:
- SP supremo has admitted on many occasions that leaders of his party were indulged in land grabbing.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav had also conceded that Akhilesh government had failed in controlling corruption.
- If such statement is coming from party chief, then you can very well understand how bad has been governance in Uttar Pradesh.
On Cow vigilantes:
- The Congress is a secular party.
- We respect the feeling of Hindu community which preaches Cow as mother.
- Do read Babar Nama if you ever get a chance as it contains positive views about cow, contrary to what Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) people are spreading.
- We should not hurt the sentiments of Muslim community.
What Owaisi had said:
It may be mentioned that Hyderabad Member of Parliament (MP), Asaduddin Owaisi on Saturday last, accused Mohammad Azam Khan of the SP, Naseemuddin Siddiqui of BSP and Ghulam Nabi Azad of the Congress as – Muslim Dealers.
The firebrand AIMIM leader even claimed that Muslims in India have trusted everyone but have got nothing in return except for ‘backwardness’. He made this statements while addressing a workers meet in Lucknow