Opposition creates pandemonium in Uttar Pradesh Assembly
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha session was adjourned till 1230 hours on Tuesday after ruckus by Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) members.
The BSP and BJP members entered into the well and started shouting slogans against the ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) government of Uttar Pradesh.
- BSP MLAs later walked out of the House.
- They alleged large-scale irregularities in Panchayat elections.
- They also raised the issue of deteriorating law and order situation in the state.
- BSP legislators criticised the government on the death of a child in celebratory firing in Shamli.
- BJP members protested against UP Urban Development Minister Mohammad Azam Khan's statement claiming that PM Modi had met Dawood Ibrahim during his Pakistan visit.