Blessings of Neta Ji will bring SP back to power: Akhilesh Yadav
Lucknow: Downplaying the much-publicized rift between him and party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday said that achievements of Samajwadi Party government coupled with blessings of 'Neta Ji' will bring the party in power again.
"Whatever development my government has done, it is all because of Mulayam Singh Yadav," said Akhilesh on the sidelines of 'UP Prawasi Diwas' event held here adding "I always say that Kaam Bolta Hai and it will be proved in the next election".
He appealed to the people to vote for SP in the name of Metro, Yamuna Expressway, Dial 100, Women powerline 1090 and so many other works we have done. "I can say this with full confidence that people of Uttar Pradesh have made up their mind to return us to power," he said.
Earlier speaking at the function, UP CM said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi's January 2 rally in Lucknow was an insipid affair.
What else the CM said?
- Uttar Pradesh has given many Prime Ministers to India.
- Several people write Delhi NCR on their cards but I appeal them to consider it a part of UP.
- We have given a world class Yamuna Expressway.
- Samajwadi Party government has worked for the development in every sector.
- We distributed laptops and our further plan is to distribute smartphones to make young India technology friendly.
- This is happening for the first time when people in the state have already made their mind to whom they will vote.