Modi Minister Haribhai Chaudhary seeks ban on Whatsapp
Baghpat: Union Minister of State for Home Ministry, Haribhai Chaudhary, blamed social sites for being the reason of teens running away from their homes.
“Children aged between 14 to 20 years should not be given mobile phones and should be kept away from social sites especially ‘Whatsapp’,” he said.
Statements of Haribhai Chaoudhary:
- Teens go to their terrace by excusing their parents about no signal in their mobile phone but they indulge in other activities on social media, he said.
- People come to me when their child runs away.
- Parents should definitely check the ‘whatsapp’ of their ward.
What else he said:
- He does not use a smartphone and not at all active on social media.
- Better education is the need of hour for bright future of students.
- Promised farmers for helping them financially.
- He was speaking at a school function in Baduali village of Bagpat district in Uttar Pradesh.
- He was accompanied by former Mumbai police commissioner Dr Satyapal Singh.