Modi govt falls flat on all promises, says Congress
New Delhi: Pitching several issues including the prevailing violence in Jammu & Kashmir, cross-border infiltration and ceasefire violations, Congress on Tuesday slammed the Narendra Modi government by saying that it has let down the country on all fronts.
Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha, Ghulam Nabi Azad, during a press conference, said that he curbed the Kashmir violence while he was the Chief Minister of the state in 2008. He even praised the former CM Omar Abdullah for restricting cross-border terrorism on larger extent.
• NDA Government allowed the situation to turn worse, said Azad
• Modi made huge hue and cry over inflation
• Prices of pulses are now touching Rs 200/KG that was Rs 40 to Rs 60 a KG during Congress’ rule
• Modi government assured of producing two crore jobs a year. Where are those jobs? Unemployment rate is increasing in the country
• Modi government falls flat on all promises it made to public