Mayawati will soon leave BSP, claims UP minister Azam Khan
Lucknow: After the couple of exits from the Bahujan Samaj Party in the recent past, Uttar Pradesh senior cabinet minister Azam Khan, on Friday, said that the party Supremo Mayawati too will leave BSP very soon.
What else Azam Khan said?
• Azam was addressing people at his home constituency Rampur
• BSP Supremo Mayawati will soon leave the party
• One after another, leaders are resigning from BSP
• Either Mayawati herself will leave the party very soon or she would be asked to leave
• Swami Prasad Maurya’s exit is a big loss to BSP
• If Mayawati wants to save her party, he should include Maurya in BSP once again