Modi did a formality by addressing Bahraich rally via phone: Mayawati
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati on Sunday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi just did a formality by cutting short his speech and addressed the Bahraich rally via phone.
Mayawati said that paid crowd was gathered for the Modi rally in Bahraich today, where PM's chopper was not allowed to land due to foggy weather.
What else the BSP Supremo said?
- Modi said that opposition parties do not allow him to speak in the parliament. This is like "Ulta Chor Kotwal Ko Daate". He is running from his responsibility of giving an answer to the nation for the problems people are facing due to demonetisation.
- Modi reiterated the same old things during his address.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi always does opposite of what he says.
- PM has not yet fulfilled his vows made during the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
- BJP is making big development claims in UP for poll benefits.
- Announcements of new projects in Uttar Pradesh are just 'Joomlas' ahead of the UP Assembly elections.