Mayawati is blatantly selling the election tickets, reiterates Swami Prasad Maurya
Moradabad: BSP’s rebel man turned Bharatiya Janata Party leader Swami Prasad Maurya on Sunday yet again accused the Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati of trading the party tickets.
Amid anti-BSP slogans of “Maurya nahi sant hain, BSP ka ant hai”, he was addressing the party workers on Sunday while inspecting the preparation ahead of his rally in Moradabad. His statement came on the day when Mayawati refuted the allegations of corruption in ticket distribution during her rally in Agra.
What Swami Prasad said?
- Bahujan Samaj Party has distanced itself from the ideologies of Baba Saheb and Kanshiram
- Mayawati has no sympathy for Dalits and treat them as 'vote bank '
- Mayawati had stopped me whenever I tried to raise my voice for Dalits in the parliament
- BJP is not against the reservation system
Rates for BSP Party tickets are fixed:
- Mayawati is selling the BSP ticket for upcoming assembly elections for Rs 2cr each
- During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, General candidate paid Rs one crore, OBC candidate Rs 50 lakh and Dalit leader Rs 25 lakh for tickets in the elections
Swami Prasad slams SP for law and order:
- Cases of robbery, kidnapping, gang-rape, extortion etc are on the rise under the Samajawadi Party rule in the state
- People in the state are no more safe
- People are looking up to BJP as a potent alternative to SP in Uttar Pradesh