Mayawati launches savage attack on Akhilesh and his government
Lucknow: Sounding confident of coming back to power in Uttar Pradesh, the BSP Supremo Mayawati today said all financial matters would be probed after her government was installed in 2017 assembly polls.
Virtually sounding the bugle for next assembly polls on the occasion of 125th birth anniversary of Baba Rao Bhimrao Ambedkar, Bahujan Samaj Party President said there had been a lot of hanky panky in Samajwadi Party-led government in the state. '' My government, if installed, will not spare any shady deal and put it to thorough probe,'' she declared.
Mayawati, in fact, was quite vocal against the Akhilesh Yadav government saying it had failed to cater to the masses in the state, partcularly the Dalits and Other Backward Castes.
- Law and Order continues to remain grey area for Uttar Pradesh.
- All the criminals, who were inactive during BSP regime for five years, have created havoc for common people.
- The lofty claims of Akhilesh Yadav about Lucknow Metro and Lucknow Agra Expressway, two of his dream projects, are totally false.
- In fact, these projects were conceptualised by her government.
Attack on Akhilesh
- She adopted an aggressive posture to attack UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
- The CM who spends public money in an extarvagant manner in Saifai, his native village, cannot ensure all round development.
- He is busy playing cricket match with IAS officers while the state toils hard for the welfare.
- Akhilesh Yadav should realise that the IAS officers can win matches for him but not the elections.