Mayawati demands CBI probe into Jawaharbagh violence
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati on Saturday demanded a Central Bureau Of Investigation probe into the Jawaharbagh violence which killed 24 persons including two police officers on Thursday.
Talking to media persons, she said. alternatively , a special investigation team can be set up up by the Supreme Court to inquired into it. " There is more in this violence than meets the eyes. Some ruling party leaders are involved in this case. The whole truth will come to light only if an inquiry is made by either of these two agencies" she believed.
Attacks UP CM Akhilesh Yadav:
“Akhilesh will be remembered for Muzaffarnagar riots, Dadri lynching and this Mathura incident as the tune of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is remembered for Gujarat riots,” she said. Adding, "Congress is alremembered for Meerut, Moradabad and Hashimpura riots.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised moon to the masses.
- His promises of bringing black money in the country and others turned out to be fake.
- Business honchos are enjoying the benefit of ‘Jan Dhan’ scheme.
- Zealots are being prevented under the agenda of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- Eating food at Dalit’s place is eyewash.
- BJP is looking Dalits as a vote bank.
- BJP won in Assam due to wrong policies of Congress.
Only capitalists are getting the profit of schemes launched by BJP.