Gayatri's re-induction proves weakness of Akhilesh: Mayawati
Lucknow: Hitting out at Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati on Monday said that reinstatement of Gayatri Prasad Prajapati in UP Cabinet proves the weakness of state CM.
What else Mayawati said?
- Gayatri Prasad Prajapati is accused of corruption in the mining department.
- Allahabad High Court has already ordered a CBI probe into the mining scam.
- Changing the portfolio of Gayatri Prajapati won’t change his ‘Chaal’ - ‘Charitra’ (character).
What Mayawati said about Akhilesh Yadav?
- People are being misleaded in the state.
- They have no clue about why a corruption accused minister has been re-inducted in UP cabinet.
- This clearly shows Akhilesh Yadav’s weakness as the CM of the state.
- His government is the ‘Government of U-Turns’.