BJP practices discrimination against Muslims, says Mayawati
Azamgarh: Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati on Sunday hit out at the Bharatiya Janata Party while addressing a massive rally in Azamgarh, the Lok Sabha constituency of SP Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav. The former CM of Uttar Pradesh said that the saffron brigade is so desperate to come to the power that it is not even hesitating in including BSP's rejected leaders in its party.
The rally, which has been organized at the IT ground here, observed a large number of people who have flocked from all across the state to hear Mayawati. The BSP chief was accompanied by the party general Secretary Satish Chandra Mishra among others.
Mayawati attacks BJP:
- Bharatiya Janata Party ignores poor to work only for the rich
- BJP waived the debts amounting to several thousands of crores of the capitalists
- Modi government promised to bring back black money in 100 days but even after two years, not a single penny has returned
- BJP is committed to end the reservation system
- The saffron party gives patronage to people like Lalit Modi and Vijay Mallya
- Muslims are being discriminated under the BJP rule
- The condition of Bharatiya Janata Party is grim in the state
- It even welcomes the rejected leaders from BSP
- BJP’s condition is the same in Bihar
- They had no face of its own to give party ticket and hence, they played the divisive politics
Attack on Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Mayawati jibed at Mulayam Singh Yadav by saying that the same ground, which is now jam-packed, looked so big when he (Mulayam) addressed the rally here.
- The crowd here makes me believe that forming government in the state is an impossible task for ruling SP, BJP and Congress.
- People in the state are now very well aware about the SP leadership and they will never bring back the party in the state
Mayawati attacks Congress:
- Congress nominated an elderly lady Sheila Dikshit as the chief ministerial face in UP
- Sheila had once said that people of Uttar Pradesh make Delhi look dirty
- People won’t come in the Congress’ deceptions
- Congress had ruled the state for 37 years but it was kicked out of power due to party’s wrong schemes