BSP will observe 'black day' on 11th day of Every Month, says Mayawati
The BSP National President also warned her party workers against the Bharatiya Janata Party's intention of eradicating the reservation system in the state. "BJP is an agent of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and now that it has been elected to power in the state, everyone who belongs to
Lucknow: The Bahujan Samaj Party has decided to observe 11th day of every month as a 'Black Day' to protest against the 2017 Uttar Pradesh assembly election results. BSP Supremo Mayawati on Wednesday stated that the party would observe black day protesting against the election result which according to her was manipulated by the BJP to emerge as the largest party in the 2017 UP assembly polls and form a majority government.
Mayawati said that the saffron party was intended to form a majority government in the state through unfair means. "The EVM machines were doctored by the BJP in an attempt to get maximum number of votes in their favour. Moreover, the party has deceived the voters and had breached their trust," stated the BSP chief while addressing a meeting with the party workers.
The BSP National President also warned her party workers against the Bharatiya Janata Party's intention of eradicating the reservation system in the state. "BJP is an agent of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and now that it has been elected to power in the state, everyone who belongs to a minority class should stay alert as the first thing they are going to do is to put an end to the reservation system in the state," said Mayawati.
Further stating that she was assured of Muslims not giving votes to the BJP, Mayawati said that the party leadership was trying to mislead people and no Muslim has voted them. They had voted for the BSP but all votes went to the BJP as the EVMs were manipulated., stated the BSP Chief.
What else she said:
- I had sent a letter to the Election Commission for re-polling but I have got no response on it.
- Now the party will move towards the judiciary to get justice.
- The BJP had not fielded a single Muslim candidate in the state, how can the Muslims vote for them.
- If the BJP is honest and clean they should hold the polling again through ballot system.
- BSP will protest on 11th day every month until we get reply to the letter sent to the EC.
- The demonstration will take place at all BSP headquarters across the state.