PM giving 'lollipop' by announcing schemes in haste: Mayawati
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati on Monday accused the Centre of misleading people by serving only 'Julmas'.
Mayawati's reply comes hours after Prime Minister Narendra Modi accused BSP of corruption during his rally at Mahoba.
Mayawati said that Modi should first look at his own government which helped corrupt people like liquor baron Vijay Mallya and former IPL chairman Lalit Modi to flee the country.
What else Mayawati said?
- BJP and its supporters failed to make Modi's Mahoba rally a 'hit'.
- Modi is giving 'lollipop' to common man by laying foundation stones and announcing new schemes in a haste.
- PM Modi should first fulfill his promise of bringing back black money stashed overseas.
Mayawati's reply to PM Modi over Corruption allegations:
- Bahujan Samaj Party took strict action against corrupt leaders and CBI probe was launched against them.
- In Modi's rule, people like Vijay Mallya and Lalit Modi get help from government to flee from the country.
- Mayawati said that it was during her regime that 'criminals' like Atiq Ahmad, Raja Bhaiyya and Ramakant Yadav were sent to jail, while other parties gave them tickets to contest elections.