Modi govt may enter war with Pak to win UP elections: Mayawati
Agra: Launching a scathing attack over the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party at the Centre, the BSP Supremo Mayawati on Sunday said that BJP could even get in a war with Pakistan to win the upcoming UP assembly elections.
Mayawati was addressing people during her party’s rally at Kothi Meena Bazaar ground in Agra. Party supremo expressed her gratitude towards lakhs of people who participated in the BSP rally on Sunday.
Incidentally, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had also the launched BJP’s campaign in 2014 Lok Sabha elections from this very ground. The BSP is hopeful to win back support of upper caste through social engineering formula and would like to counter Bharatiya Janata Party’s slogan of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas’ by its old ideology of ‘Sarvajan Hitay, Sarvajan Sukhay”.
BJP mislead people to swell its vote bank:
- BJP works in favour of the rich.
- BJP came into the power by committing to bring back stashed black money abroad but it failed in doing so.
- BJP also vowed to give free water, electricity and even food to the poor but nothing happened after two years of its ruling.
- Bharatiya Janata Party carries a secret alliance with ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) government in the state.
- The party failed to curb corruption and also price rise.
- BJP took back the Land Acquisition Bill due to BSP.
- BJP is against the reservation system because it wants to give benefits to businessmen.
- BJP wants privatization to vanish the reservation system.
- BJP’s such an act in yet another atrocity over Dalits.
- The saffron brigade masters in building scams; People like Lalit Modi and Vijay Mallya are being shielded by BJP.
- VYAPAM Scam is an example of BJP’s corrupt practices.
Mayawati’s withering attack on Congress
- Congress has fielded Sheila Dikshit as its Chief Ministerial candidate for the UP Assembly election.
- She is the same old-age Brahmin woman who loves to hate UPites.
- When she was the Chief Minister of Delhi, Dikshit accused the people of Uttar Pradesh of making the Indian capital look dirty.
- Congress never gave reservation to upper cast during its 37-year rule.
- Congress launched deceptive schemes during its rule. This was the main reason of its exit from UP and at the Centre.
False allegations against me, says Mayawati over ticket trade
- Several leaders alleged that BSP is involved in ticket trading but it is all false.
- They (opposition) say that BSP’s situation in the state is grim which again is misinformation campaign against my party.
- I want to ask them then why anyone will pay me crores of Rupees for party ticket?
- They contradict their own words.
- BSP won’t come at the back foot if few of its leaders turn rebellious.