Report: Govt may seek Rs 30,000 crore Interim Dividend from RBI
Lucknow: At the time of Global recsseion Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman too up-to four press conference within 2 months and announced several decisions to revive the economy, boost the investment, create the jobs and spur the growth.
Here are some of the important decisions took by the finance minister, Take a look:
1. Reduced GST rates on Hotel rooms.
2. No GST will be applied on Jewelry exports from now onward.
3. Petrol vehicles with 10-13 person capacity are reduced with compensation cess of 1% . Compensation cess on diesel vehicles are reduced un to 3%.
4. Supply of goods and services to FIFA and other specified person exempted for U17 women’s World Cup in India.
5. GST on caffeinated beverages has been increased from 18 to 28 percent plus 12% cess additional.
6. GST rate on slide fasteners has been reduced from 18% to 12% marine fuel 185 to 5%, 12% to 5% on wet grinders consisting of stone as a grinder 5% to nil on dried tamarind.
7. Several decisions taken for promotions of Tourism, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman in GST Council meet press conference.
8. GST rate cut on precious and semi precious stones.
9. GST rate on marine fuel has been reduced from 18% to 5%.
10. GST rate on slide fasteners has been reduced from 185 to 12%.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App