Resign or I will drag you to jail, Kapil Mishra warns Arvind Kejriwal
Mishra, whose hunger strike entered its fifth day on Sunday, asserted that he will continue with his mission to expose corrupt elements in his party. "The information I will be divulging today will shake the nation and the party," Kapil said
New Delhi: "Nothing can stop me from making revelations about the fraud that has been done with the nation." These were the words with which the rebel Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kapil Mishra once again targeted Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal.
Accusing the Aam Aadmi Party of not revealing its total funding to the Election Commission and the Income Tax department, Mishra dared the Delhi Chief Minister to resign from his post. "I dare Arvind Kejriwal to quit as chief minister of Delhi, or I will drag him by the collar and take him to jail," said Kapil Mishra.
"AAP has not given clear details of its funding to the Income Tax department and the Election Commission. Frauds were committed by bogus entry in the accounts. Kejriwal has laundered money. He has converted his black money into white through Hawala," said Kapil Mishra, showing the documents to media.
Mishra further disclosed that AAP was routing hawala money through Axis Bank.
Mishra, whose hunger strike entered its fifth day on Sunday, asserted that he will continue with his mission to expose corrupt elements in his party. "The information I will be divulging today will shake the nation and the party," Kapil said.
Mishra's Wife Preeti Mishra was also seen standing beside him in support. My husband's fight will not stop even for a day. If he cannot go the CBI, I will go," she said.
Mishra fells unconscious immediately after his press conference on revelations on AAP 's finances. He was immediately taken to the nearby hospital in an ambulance.
You may also Read: Kapil Mishra begins fast, seeks AAP leaders’ foreign trip details
Here is what Kapil Mishra said about Kejriwal and AAP:
- Arvind Kejriwal was furious with demonetisation because he had to stop the conversion of black money into white.
- Kejriwal's own people are involved in converting black money into white.
- I am going to register a complaint with the CBI through these documents.
- Details of foreign trips of AAP ministers will be revealed today.
- I request the police, LG and Home Minister to not forcibly break my fast.
- I have all the papers and documents with me that will prove that the Chief Minister of Delhi Kejriwal fooled the people of Delhi.
- I will submit these evidences to the CBI and demand a probe into AAP's political funding.
- I had been working with the AAP and now I am thankful to the workers and people who gave me the details of the bad deeds that the Delhi CM did.