Governor Ram Naik puts question mark on Azam's competence
Lucknow: In a rather harshly-worded letter to Uttar Pradesh assembly speaker Mata Parasad Pandey, the Governor Ram Naik has put a question mark on the efficiency of UP parliamentary Affairs Minister Mohd Azam Khan and said he would speak to the Chief Minister in this regards.
- UP Governor Ram Naik had requisitioned copy of Azam Khan's and other speeches in the Assembly made on March 8 last containing adverse remarks against him.
- The copy was edited.
- Governor said it proved his point that Azam Khan made certain comments on him.
- Making a sweeping remark on the efficiency of Azam, the Governor said he would speak to Chief Minister Akhilesh yadav in this regard.
- Ram Naik sounded sarcastic over the comment of the Speaker on Raj Bhawan's role on some bills.
- ''It is good that you want to meet me personally,'' he said.
- I would tell you how have I been alive to the issues related to public welfare.