Expelled SP MLA Rampal apprehends death threat from UP CM
Lucknow: Expelled Samajwadi Party (SP) MLA Rampal Yadav has apprehended danger to his life from Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav,
“Mujhe bhole-bhale mukhyamantri se jaan ka khatra hai,” Yadav said while addressing a press conference on Sunday in Lucknow.
What else he said?
- There is nepotism in the Samajwadi Party.
- 22 family members are there in this party.
- I was expelled for fielding my son in the Zila Pancyat President election.
- SP fielded a candidate against my daughter in Block Pramukh elections which she won.
- My security was withdrawn.